How to Submit a Coding Request:
1. Connect your J2534 Pass-Thru device to the computer and your vehicle's OBDII port.
2. Connect a vehicle charger/battery maintainer (12.5v - 14v).
3. Turn the ignition key to position TWO - all dash lights should illuminate.
4. Plug your computer into a power outlet and ensure your computer is set to "never sleep".
- Make sure your internet connection is strong, or try connecting directly via an ethernet cable
5. Get the BlueLink Launcher, open it and then select Option #1, "Remote Coding". (After entering the e-mail that you paid with)
6. When you see six green lights, you will be able to fill out the information on the form with your name, VIN, make, etc., on the right side of the window.
7. Once you are finished, click "Submit Request" in the bottom right corner.
NOTE: You will be unable to submit your ticket unless all six lights are green and you have filled out the form completely
*Once you submit, you will be notified of your place in the queue. We will contact you if we have any questions, otherwise most programmings will begin promptly after we receive your ticket.