How to Submit a Coding Request:
1. Connect your J2534 Pass-Thru device to the computer and your vehicle's OBDII port.
2. Connect a vehicle charger/battery maintainer (12.5v - 14v).
3. Turn the ignition key to position TWO - all dash lights should illuminate.
4. Plug your computer into a power outlet and ensure your computer is set to "never sleep". If your WI-FI is not very strong or consistent, we advise you plug in a network cable as well.
5. Double-click on the "BlueLink Remoter" icon on your Desktop. If you have not installed it, you may get it [HERE]. Upon opening, please enter the e-mail address you PAID WITH so we can verify your account.
6. When you see six green lights, you will be able to fill out the information on the form with your name, VIN, make, etc., on the right side of the window.
7. Once you are finished, click "Submit Request" in the bottom right corner. You will be unable to submit your ticket unless all six lights are green and you have filled out the form completely
NOTE: Once you submit, you will be notified of your place in the queue. We will contact you if we have any questions, otherwise most programmings will begin promptly after we receive your ticket