All physical parts supplied by BlueLink Diagnostic Solutions, Inc. are sealed in airtight shipping wrappers. Opening the wrapper on physical goods or submitting a coding request via the Remoter indicates your acceptance of the following policies:
It is our goal to sell these sophisticated electronic components and provide coding services to well-trained, qualified installers. In most cases a reseller number or sales tax identification number will be required. We reserve the right to restrict sales to any individual or entity we feel is unqualified to properly execute the repairs.
Core Return Policy
To keep our prices low and maintain an adequate supply of cores, we have adopted the following core return policy:
- Whether core fees were collected at time of sale or left as a balance due, cores must be returned within 30 days of invoice to be eligible for credit. (Uncollected balances due for cores will be automatically processed to your original payment method).
- We reserve the right to withhold part or all of a deposit on a core(s) which are not promptly returned, the incorrect part number, incomplete (missing parts), or returned in a "non-rebuildable" condition. This shall be left entirely to our discretion.
Re-manufactured physical control modules are covered under warranty for a period of one-year from the date of installation with no mileage restrictions. BlueLink Diagnostic Solutions, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury or loss arising from the use of its products or coding services. No further responsibility for diagnosis, installation or removal, labor, loss of vehicle or inconvenience, or any other consequential expense is assumed. We will at our option, exchange defective units, issue refunds, provide follow-up coding services at reduced rates.
- The re-manufactured unit has been installed and tested by a qualified technician.
- The re-manufactured unit has not been damaged due to misdiagnosis or incorrect installation.
- A core for the original re-manufactured unit has been received by BlueLink Diagnostic Solutions, Inc.
We suggest that you return any possible warranty unit to us for inspection and testing. If the unit has been damaged due to other faults in the vehicle, we can inform you of these problems and help prevent further damage. If the original re-manufactured part has been damaged, we will offer to repair it at cost. Repair costs are usually significantly less than the full price for a replacement unit.
If you must have a replacement part immediately, we will sell you another part on a new invoice. If we find that the original re-manufactured unit is defective, we will issue a full refund - otherwise we will inform you of any damages and costs, which will be deducted from your refund.
All sales are considered final. Returns will only be accepted for replacement or credit towards future purchases. There is a restock/retesting charge on all components. This charge can range from $40 to $250 for certain units. We do not sell parts for "diagnostic" purposes.
*Remember, we cannot assist you if we do not know who you are. Please enclose your name, address, and telephone number in each package you ship. Or simply include a business card.