Instrument Cluster Reman Services
We offer re-manufacturing services for gauges not working, LCD displays going bad, and the speedometer failing for the models listed below. Any unit sent in will receive our comprehensive service: extensive testing, repair, and.component updates.
- 129 - SL Class (1990-1995): ALL Issues (Units w/ Analog odometer)
- 140 - S Class (1992-1995): ALL Issues (Units w/ Analog odometer)
- 202 - C Class (1996-2001): Gauge Failure ONLY
- 202 - C Class (1999-2001): LCD Bad ONLY
- 208 - CLK Class (1996-2002): Gauge Failure ONLY
- 208 - CLK Class (1999-2002): LCD Bad ONLY
- 210 - E Class (1996-1998/Single LCD): Gauge Failure ONLY
- 210 - E Class (1999-2002/3 LCD): Gauge Failure/LCD Bad ONLY
- 220/215 - S Class (2000-2006): Back light Failure ONLY (Units w/ White Stepper Motor)
Can you send me one of your clusters first, before I send in mine?
No, all instrument clusters are done on a repair and return only basis.
I broke the plastic bezel while removing it from the car, is that covered?
Cosmetic damage to a cluster is not covered in the rebuild process. Replacement bezels are available for an additional cost. Please pack your cluster well and insure it for at least a couple hundred dollars to cover the cost of a bezel in the event that it is damaged during shipping. Bezels on the 129 and 140 chassis are especially fragile.
How long does the re-man process take?
Instrument clusters can vary from 1-3 business days depending on which particular model it is. We advise contacting us before sending it in to get a current price and a more accurate turn around time.
Can you change the mileage for me while it's there?
No. Altering a vehicles mileage is illegal. We may conduct a test of the clusters speedometer/odometer functions which can put ~1 mile on the cluster, other than that no changes are made to mileage.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
Our re-manufactured parts come with a one-year warranty. See our policies page for full details.